Chief Sales Officer
Senior Manager at HR Department
Chief Financial Officer
CAREERS WITH US:
American Staffing company aspires to provide you with great cutting-edge tools and top-quality solutions for finding your best job or decent employee. Along with offering a reliable online server where you can place your resumes or job listings, we have also designed a sophisticated vacancy and candidate search engine with such options as geographical location, occupation categories and many other features which significantly make easier the whole search procedure, facilitating your efforts in finding your best job or an employee. There are not any limitations on search options for our users. This means anyone can register free of charge at our web site and enjoy using of a great set of search features customized to your needs. Besides jobs provided by public employers, various student and seasonal jobs, we also post a great number of vacant positions associated with government public services, travel and work, defense force, etc.
American Staffing company provides a wide variety of job seeker services which have been tailored to assist you with our job search. They are the following:
• Free registration at our web site
• A great number of job offers available in all states in the USA and suitable to every client’s good
• An easy-to-use member's area. Here you can create your own account to adjust your job search, upload your resume or subscribe to our newsletter that allows you to keep abreast of new jobs placed onto American Staffing company’s website
• Various articles of up-to-date information collected in order to help you find a relevant employer whom you would like to work with.
Employers who have need of candidates with corresponding expertise are always welcomed to our website enjoy one of many features.
American Staffing company’s web site has created especially for them. So, for our employers we offer the following services:
• An advanced candidate search engine that is tailored to your search criteria
• Considerable users’ count – up to 1.000.000 users every month. Now it's as sure as eggs is eggs to find the relevant person
• Your user's area - you can keep abreast of your current job placements and manage previous open positions
- 2-3 years of staffing experience is a plus
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Previous payroll experience is a PLUS.
- Clear, concise, organized, and professional oral and written communications.
- Organizational skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Internet).
Data Warehouse Developer
American Staffing is looking for a data warehouse developer to join our technology department. The position will be responsible for developing data warehouse and database objects to provide high quality solutions for our clients.
This position offers career growth and opportunities to improve your skills.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing and maintaining SSIS packages
- Solid understanding and proven experience in ETL methodologies, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing principles, approaches, technologies, and architectures including the concepts, designs and usage of data warehouses, data marts, and operational data stores
- Expert skills designing, developing, tuning, debugging and deploying SQL Server T-SQL.
- Experience with metadata based ETL processes and the design and implementation of metadata driven solutions.
- 3+ years of ETL and database design, monitoring and tuning, profiling and performance optimization. Including aggregate and index design, usage and options to improve load and extract performance in Data Warehousing environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of underlying architecture of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience with SSRS and SSAS highly desirable.
- Ability to debug and solve complex problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, follow a project plan and meet project deliverables, working with and within cross-functional Development, QA, Test and Production Teams.
- 5+ years of practical, hands-on experience in a technical area of expertise.
Principal Project Manager
American Staffing is looking for a principal project manager. This position is designed for our main office where the worker is given all powers to manage projects and be responsible for the results.
Job responsibilities include leading, managing, coordination, and reporting to the top management on multiple projects.
- 10+ years of project management experience in a technical software development environment. PMI certification a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels to achieve results
- Demonstrated experience managing a project team of 15 or more people across multiple locations.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process.
- Demonstrated experience with various software development methodologies, including waterfall and agile.
- Demonstrated use of sound and proven project management practices and tools, including excellent MS Office skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements to deliver projects more efficiently.
- Proven experience managing expectations and managing cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Product Life Cycle Development in a .NET, web based environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding time management and organization skills.
- Confident team leader and consensus builder with strong motivational skills.
- Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to both technical and non-technical partners.
- Demonstratable track record of carrying and over-achieving against a quota.
- Ability to sell multiple online media products simultaneously.
- Analyze data to ensure campaigns are flawlessly implemented and effectively optimized to ensure campaigns meet or exceed client target metrics for success
- Coordinate sales calls, meetings and presentations; create and delivers customized presentations.
- Expand customer relationships through effective management of account performance and through a high degree of follow-through and communication
- Expand client relationships laterally and above the primary contact to ensure successful campaign launch, optimization, and renewal.
- Accurately forecast opportunities and risks. Identify possible threats to sales opportunities, and how to overcome them.
- Serve as a resource for client questions, creative specs, media plans and campaign reports.
- BA/BS and four (4) years sales and account management and/or client service experience
- Two (2) years experience within an online lead generation environment is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of online advertising and emerging industry trends; ability to evaluate campaigns and recommend changes to optimize performance
- Superior verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Passion for outstanding client service
- Excellent detail-oriented, accurate analytical, follow-through, and project management skills
- Strong financial tracking/reporting skills for billing reconciliations
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Proven track for success and desire for growth
- Proficient in MS Office to include Excel, PowerPoint, and Word